Making the Pieces Fit with Education
Education Is One of Our Core Values
Why is Education one of our Core Values? We believe that it is important to know what you have to do - to get where you want to be. The problem is that we’ve been bombarded with a philosophy that continues to confuse and frustrate our population. Exercise more and eat less, sounds simple but it is unrealistic, and ultimately makes the individual feel like a failure. We will teach you a simple way to obtain your goals.
Another misnomer is the assumption that people are overweight due to a slow metabolism. Most people don’t know what the word metabolism means – they just know that they are overweight so theirs must be slow. This is not always a true cause of their obesity.
We want to educate our clients on how to get the most out of their time and effort. You should not have to spend 2 hours (or more) a day, 5-6 days a week to obtain maximum results.
We will teach you a more positive approach to exercise and nutrition – that will change your world.
Our Book: The Fitness Puzzle
Our Book, The Fitness Puzzle, Making the Pieces Fit, is an in-depth look at BRFS’s nutritional and exercise philosophy. Reading this book gives people the tools to easily manage their lives in a healthier environment.
5 Things You Should Know About This Book:
• This refreshing read is bound to give you a new way of thinking about health and fitness.
• It dares to challenge conventional wisdom and does so truthfully and clearly.
• You are likely to be surprised, even amazed, by many of the facts about exercise and nutrition it reveals.
• When you finish this easy, well-illustrated read, you will be ready, even eager to set out on a new course of action that can change your life for the better.
• … and you will understand why Bill Ross has been able to change the outlook, performance and fitness of world class athletes and thousands of people like us.